[Gramps-devel] possible DB errors (in 5.0.0-alpha2)
Paul Franklin
2017-06-14 17:42:53 UTC
From what the reporter says, it seems 10077 and 10078
might be from DB errors, or possibly DB upgrade errors,
since he says the two reports work fine with sample.ged
as well as data.gramps, both freshly imported.

It also may be the case that it's only on Windows (which
I have not tried).

Can anybody else (maybe on Windows?) see if they can
run the two reports he is mentioning? Both of them work
fine for me on linux.

These two bug reports might be beyond my ability to help.

One has string vs. bytes errors (for him), the other index
errors in the DB layer.

Thanks.
Paul Franklin
2017-06-15 17:52:24 UTC
Two people have reported they were unable to duplicate
the user's bugs, on Windows, so I suspect there is no
reason for anybody else to try.

Thank you both.