[Gramps-devel] new-DB "info"
Paul Franklin
2017-05-19 16:37:15 UTC
I haven't looked into it, but I'm wondering if it's just me.

Has anybody else noticed that when they load a new
(empty) DB in "master" they no longer get that little "info"
popup dialog, saying how many of whatever were loaded?

ISTM it's been that way for a few weeks now.

Thanks.
Paul Franklin
2017-05-22 21:18:13 UTC
Post by Paul Franklin
I haven't looked into it, but I'm wondering if it's just me.
Has anybody else noticed that when they load a new
(empty) DB in "master" they no longer get that little "info"
popup dialog, saying how many of whatever were loaded?
ISTM it's been that way for a few weeks now.
Thanks.
I believe I have fixed this.