[Gramps-devel] Peter Landgren
Nick Hall
2017-06-28 18:25:40 UTC
Devs,

I have just heard the sad news that Peter died on 23rd May.

Peter maintained the Swedish translation from 2007 until recently and
contributed many bug fixes. Most of you will know him from his
participation on the mailing lists. He was particularly helpful when I
was developing the hierarchical place structure, testing the prototype
and providing useful feedback.

I will write a blog post to enable people to share their thoughts and
memories.

He will be missed.

Nick.
Doug
2017-06-29 13:47:14 UTC
Post by Nick Hall
Devs,
I have just heard the sad news that Peter died on 23rd May.
Peter maintained the Swedish translation from 2007 until
recently and contributed many bug fixes. Most of you will
know him from his participation on the mailing lists. He
was particularly helpful when I was developing the
hierarchical place structure, testing the prototype and
providing useful feedback.
I will write a blog post to enable people to share their
thoughts and memories.
He will be missed.
Nick.
I was very sorry to hear that, as I remember, even as a
user, his helpfulness over the place structure

Doug