[Gramps-devel] 0010097: GetGOV AddOn localization (German) all imported dates are in english.
Mirko Leonhäuser
2017-07-17 17:49:30 UTC
Hello,

can somebody create and upload new packages for GetGov 4.2 and 5.0 please.

The source code and German translation is fixed.
I have no permissions to upload addon packages.

Best regards

Mirko Leonhäuser
Paul Culley
2017-07-17 21:57:39 UTC
I rebuilt the Gramps50 version on July 11, was not aware you had also done
gramps42. Will do it now.

Paul C.
Post by Mirko Leonhäuser
Hello,
can somebody create and upload new packages for GetGov 4.2 and 5.0 please.
The source code and German translation is fixed.
I have no permissions to upload addon packages.
Best regards
Mirko LeonhÀuser